The Orthotronix Short Air Cam Walker Boot (Foot & Ankle)
Complete Your Purchase
- Medical Walker Boot designed to support and protect your foot/ankle/toe due to soft tissue injuries, grade 2 and 3 sprains, fractures, post-operative stabilization or injuries where you are required to immobilize your foot
- Fully-integrated inflatable air liner provides easy, tool-free customized compression and increased comfort for further immobilization of the lower leg, ankle and foot
- Designed with plastic molded uprights for increased durability and stability
- Quick release and easy to manage fastening straps for a secure yet easy fit
- Lightweight, low rocker profile designed for comfort while allowing to continue with everyday activities
- Wide rocker bottom promotes a smooth energy conserving gait and more natural step
- Open-toe design makes for a more breathable and comfortable fit
- Universal Fit, this boot fits either the Left or Right foot.
- Additional Pads are included for the most comfortable and customized fit
- Measure Your Foot first before selecting the best size for you
Please see alternate images above for SIZING and additional description information. –For accurate ordering, please measure your foot before selecting the correct size. If you are in-between sizes or on the cusp of a size, ALWAYS order the smaller size. Weight capacity of the boots is 300lbs.
See Second Image for Sizing Instructions: Measure Your Foot first before selecting the best size for you!
Medial/lateral air cell system inflates both sides equally.
Plastic molded uprights for increased durability and stability
Low profile, rocker bottom is designed to promote a natural step.