The Orthotronix Short Cam Walker Boot (Foot & Ankle)
Complete Your Purchase
- Quick release, and easy to manage fastening straps
- Lightweight, low rocker profile designed for Comfort while allowing to continue with everyday activities.
- Open-toe design makes for a more breathable and comfortable fit
- Helps reduce pain, swelling and edema of foot and ankle
- Wide rocker bottom promotes a smooth energy conserving gait.
- Universal Fit, this boot fits either the Left or Right foot.
- Used for soft tissue injuries, grade 2 and 3 sprains, stable fractures and post-operative stabilization
Please see alternate images above for SIZING and additional description information. –For accurate ordering, please measure your foot before selecting the correct size. If you are in-between sizes or on the cusp of a size, ALWAYS order the smaller size. Weight capacity of the boots is 250lbs.
See Second Image for Sizing Instructions
- Medial/lateral air cell system inflates both sides equally.
- Plastic molded uprights with steel reinforcement for increased durability
- Lightweight construction.
- Low profile, rocker bottom is designed to promote a natural step.