The Orthotronix Night Splint, with Stretch Wedge (Foot & Ankle)
Complete Your Purchase
The Orthotronix Adjustable Night Splint w/Stretch Wedge is used for Plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, Heel Pain and other lower extremity overuse injuries. The Orthotronix Adjustable Night Splint features adjustable straps for controlled application of a prolonged stretch. It is designed to provide relief from pain and discomfort by applying a consistent stretch to the plantar fascia by holding the foot in gentle dorsiflexion. A foam wedge is included for additional stretch on the plantar fascia. Although the splint is not intended for walking it does include a Non-skid tread sole for limited walking. The Orthotronix Night Splint lightweight design keeps you more comfortable while sleeping. This Universal Night Splint Fits either the Left or Right foot.
Provides gentle stretch to the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon
- Adjustable straps provide a gentle yet controlled stretching.
- Lightweight, sturdy, low-profile shell.
- Soft foam interior is breathable to eliminate heat buildup,
- Removeable liner for hand-washing as needed
- Additional padded calf and ankle straps for additional comfort while ensuring immobilization
- Open design keeps patients cool and dry
- Foam wedge is included for additional stretch on the plantar fascia